REASONABLE USE POLICY
Our goal at Tomi.ai is to make sure that every Customer receives the best possible level of Services to effectively reach their business goals.
However, we have to impose some restrictions upon the use of our Services, which are described in this Reasonable Use Policy (“Policy”). Such restrictions relate only to those cases when we may discover that the use of our Services appears to be abusive, excessive or otherwise burdensome for us or our Platform.
1. Exceeding the Usage Allowance
You may use the Services within the framework of the usage allowance of the Plan that you choose. You may familiarize yourself with available Plans and their descriptions at: https://tomi.ai/#plans.
We reserve the right to charge the Customer additionally if they exceed the usage allowance included in their Plan. Such cases include:
- exceeding the quantity of unique visitors of the Customer’s website within one calendar month;
- exceeding the amount of the optimized advertising budget of the Customer.
In such a case we shall agree on the amount of charge due for exceeding the usage allowance individually with every Customer and for every case of exceeding.
2. Other Prohibited Use
Additionally, while accessing our Platform and using our Services, you agree that YOU MUST NOT:
- use the Platform and Services in a way or manner that:
- violates or infringes upon, or otherwise misappropriates, the intellectual property rights, rights to privacy, reasonable expectation of privacy, or any other rights of anyone else;
- is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes.
3. collect data from the Platform through automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake user accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity in the Platform;
4. use or attempt to use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, data mining, or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Platform;
5. use any device, software, routine, file or other tool or technology, including without limitation any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancelbots, intended to damage or interfere with the Platform or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Platform;
6. violate the security of the Platform or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Platform;
7. falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
8. attempt, in any manner, to obtain the login credentials, or other security information from any other user of the Platform;
9. take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of the Platform, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Platform or our infrastructure.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Platform and Services will be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.