Business/Sales Development Representative (outbound sales)
Tomi.ai is a marketing technology (B2B SaaS) startup based in Silicon Valley. We help data-driven marketers and revenue leaders boost growth and reduce customer acquisition costs with first-party data and machine learning.
We are an international team of 15 people. We have recently raised a $1m pre-seed funding round and are showing strong early traction evident in:
- ~$1m annual recurring revenue;
- double digit month-on-month revenue growth;
- a truly global customer base of 20 active B2B customers across Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for a highly motivated and intellectually curious individual to join our Growth team and help us build a global champion in a data-driven marketing space.
- An opportunity to learn from the best, including:
2. Practical experience and opportunity to build your expertise at the intersection of 3 hot topics:
3. An opportunity to build or advance your career in tech sales and revenue operations, and contribute to building the next tech unicorn.
4. Flexible working hours and opportunity to work part-time (20+ hours per week) and remotely.
5. Competitive salary with potential to earn stock options in the future.
6. Unlimited career opportunities, including promotion to enterprise account executive in ~2 years.
- Conduct prospect research to help us build the pipeline of potential customers.
- Build and execute smart email and LinkedIn prospecting campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Create highly effective email copies, A/B test and refine them vs ICPs/buyer personas.
- Identify and create best practices to build and refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Ideally, You Have:
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Very good or excellent written and verbal English.
- Some prior work experience in tech sales and cold outbound prospecting.
- Prior experience working with sales enablement technology (CRM, sales engagement, etc.).