Both tools increase the efficiency of advertising campaigns with more data.
Tomi.ai accelerates learning with predictive outcomes so you get quicker results at a lower cost.
|Improves Data Quality||✓||✓|
the Learning Phase
Conversions with Value
installed in addition to the Facebook Pixel to reduce the cost per goal, they will:
- Unique Pixel ID for identification within Facebook Ads
- Basic conversion data transfer tool
- Transfers browser-based user data
Must install to work with Facebook Ads
- Improves tracking of advertising effectiveness – every conversion is visible, including iOS and ad block users
- Tracks offline conversion values
- Measures the effectiveness of ads in achieving desired actions
- Sends user data to the server
Advanced solution, Add-on
- 10 times more data for training Facebook with predictive conversions
- Provides valuable optimization signals for anonymous users
- Lower cost per action in Facebook Ads due to personalized bidding for each user
- Calculates the incremental value of each touchpoint
- Same platform and dashboard for Facebook and Google
Predictive solution, rocket science 🚀
The main difference between Tomi.ai and the Facebook CAPI is the amount of data sent. Tomi.ai sends thousands of predictive conversions with unique values, even from anonymous users.
The additional data provided by predictive conversions accelerates training and reduces the cost of training so you achieve optimized results in record time.
A significant source of data in Tomi.ai is predictive conversions.
- Analyzes user behavior on your website with our patented pixel
- Matches it with purchase values, subscription times, LTV and any other key metrics
- Runs machine learning on this data to calculate predictive conversions
The length of the sales cycle is not important. User behavior can be matched to the sales outcomes from the moment of the pixel installation.
By analyzing user behavior and comparing it to previous customer behavior, our AI models find hundreds of patterns indicating the likelihood of a purchase and its size.
The higher the purchase probability → the higher the conversion amount sent to the advertising platform → the higher the bid rate assigned to show ads to similar users.
for 85% of the revenue for your business