Every day we strive to give our clients the best solution for customizing the learning process of Ads platforms and viewing the results of campaigns. To achieve this goal, we perform the following tasks:
- frontend product development using TypeScript, React, Ant Design;
- backend product development using Node.js, Express, TypeScript;
- database structure development (PostgreSQL);
- setting up the environment in Kubernetes and Google Cloud;
- participation in the development of product architecture solutions;
- estimation of development time, participation in release planning. Work together with other engineers and collaborate with Product Managers and UX/UI Designer to achieve superior results.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- solid experience and passion for software engineering;
- experience in backend development (Node.js from 3 years);
- experience in frontend development (TypeScript from 3 years, React from 1 year);
- experience with relational databases (from 3 years);
- experience with Docker or Kubernetes;
- experience in setting up CI / CD;
- experience with Linux environment;
- team player, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people. At Tomi.ai you meet interesting, professional, and passionate people who really love what they do.
- we are open to new technologies and solutions, replacing complex things with simple ones. We do not have long formal agreements and strict vertical relationships;
- each team member influences the success of Tomi.ai, so everyone has the opportunity to become a co-owner of the company;
- we have no grades. The salary of each employee is set individually, based on the results of the interview;
- it doesn’t matter what country and what city you live in. Our team works remotely.
If you are interested in our idea, our values are close and you have the appropriate experience, knowledge, and skills, then: “Welcome to the team!”