What does the day-to-day of Data Scientist at Tomi.ai look like:
Every day we strive to train our models to even more accurately predict the probabilities of purchases from our customers. To achieve this goal, we perform the following tasks:
- conducting research and creating models in the following areas: forecasting demand, the likelihood of conversion, the effects of promotions, and other changes as a result of the use of various marketing tools;
- data analysis, finding ways to improve the quality of models, generating and testing hypotheses;
- bringing models to use in production, maintaining their performance and quality metrics;
- work together with other researchers and Big Data engineers and collaborate with Product Managers to achieve superior results.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- excellent data skills in Python / SQL / BigQuery;
- experience in the development of ML-algorithms (classification / regression, tree forests, neural networks, recommender systems) from 3 years;
- experience with Google Cloud, understanding the principles of microservice architecture;
- industrial development experience in Python with a focus on machine learning, data manipulation, and API writing (from 3 years);
- experience with libraries pandas, scikit-learn, xgboost, tensorflow;
- the ability to understand and modify existing code;
- team player, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people. At Tomi.ai you meet interesting, professional, and passionate people who really love what they do.
- we are open to new technologies and solutions, replacing complex things with simple ones. We do not have long formal agreements and strict vertical relationships;
- each team member influences the success of Tomi.ai, so everyone has the opportunity to become a co-owner of the company;
- we have no grades. The salary of each employee is set individually, based on the results of the interview;
- it doesn’t matter what country and what city you live in. Our team works remotely.
If you are interested in our idea, our values are close and you have the appropriate experience, knowledge, and skills, then: “Welcome to the team!”